Django1.4项目目录结构有所调整了，使用django-admin.py startproject mysite将产生下面目录结构 mysite/ manage.py mysite/ __init__.py settings.py urls.py wsgi.py
These files are:
- The outer mysite/ directory is just a container for your project. Its name doesn’t matter to Django; you can rename it to anything you like.
- manage.py: A command-line utility that lets you interact with this Django project in various ways. You can read all the details about manage.py in django-admin.py and manage.py.
- The inner mysite/ directory is the actual Python package for your project. Its name is the Python package name you’ll need to use to import anything inside it (e.g. import mysite.settings).
- mysite/__init__.py: An empty file that tells Python that this directory should be considered a Python package. (Read more about packages in the official Python docs if you’re a Python beginner.)
- mysite/settings.py: Settings/configuration for this Django project. Django settings will tell you all about how settings work.
- mysite/urls.py: The URL declarations for this Django project; a “table of contents” of your Django-powered site. You can read more about URLs in URL dispatcher.
- mysite/wsgi.py: An entry-point for WSGI-compatible webservers to serve your project. See How to deploy with WSGI for more details.